Meteorological Society of NZ
25 to 27 November 2019
Victoria University of Wellington
We are pleased to announce that the Meteorological Society of New Zealand’s annual conference will be held in Wellington at Victoria University. The conference will cover all aspects of climatology and meteorology, from observations, numerical predictions to research and climate projections. The abstract submissions are now open and closes on 30 September 2019. Early bird registration is now also open and we also ask everyone to indicate weather or not they want to attend the dinner, spaces are limited!
We look forward to seeing you all in Wellington for a great conference!
See our THIRD CIRCULAR HERE
- Deadline for abstract submission: 30 September 2019, to submit your abstract go here.
- Registration: Now open and Early Bird Registration closes 1 October 2019
- Registration for conference dinner: Now open!
- Release of the conference program: Week 28 October to 3 November 2019
- Member: $200 (Early Bird); $260 thereafter
- Non-Member: $250 (Early Bird); $325 thereafter
- Unwaged: $100 (Early Bird); $130 thereafter
- Student: $100 (Early Bird); $130 thereafter
- Day ticket Member: $110 (Early Bird); $145thereafter
- Day Ticket Non-Member: $140 (Early Bird); $185 thereafter
- Day Ticket unwaged: $60 (Early Bird); $80 thereafter
- Day Ticket student: $60 (Early Bird); $80 thereafter
- Conference Dinner: $80
Conference Organizing committee:
Sylvia Nichol (Sylvia.Nichol@niwa.co.nz), Luke Sutherland Stacey (email@example.com), Gregor Macara (Gregor.Macara@niwa.co.nz), Michael Martens (Michael.Martens@metservice.com)